Founded in November 2015, MakeTimeToSeeTheWorld is a travel website which focuses on getting the best out of a destination for time poor travelers who are trying to make the most of their vacation time – without breaking the bank!
Not focused on budget or luxury, MakeTimeToSeeTheWorld was created for budget conscious travelers who are not afraid to spend their money on incredible “must-have” experiences. Through informative destination guides, sample itineraries & travel tips, Vicki shows her readers where to save and where to splurge to ensure they have the most amazing travel experiences in whatever time they have.
Why work with Maketimetoseetheworld?
By working with us, your brand/destination will be given exposure to our 110,000+ engaged social media followers along with over 95,000 unique monthly readers/130,000 pageviews, building awareness and attracting highly targeted followers to your brand.
Vicki prides herself on producing quality, engaging and influential content. Sharing her own personal recommendations and meticulously fact-checking contributions from guest posters, a single post comprises hours of research, design and investigation. The result is well written, informative and beautifully presented articles that keeps readers on the site, and keeps them coming back for more! Her passion and dedication to the site and her readers shines through with every post and collaboration.
What can Maketimetoseetheworld do for you?
Press Trips & Destination Partnerships
A sponsored media trip is the perfect way to increase the awareness of your destination and encourage people to book certain activities based on our recommendations. Vicki can provide social media shares, professional photography and videos, as well as informative, professional, inspirational and SEO-optimized articles on the website.
Please note Vicki is currently based in Melbourne, Australia but will be in Europe in Summer 2018
DESTINATION & DRONE PHOTOGRAPHY
If you require professional images for a specific promotional campaign or simply to add to your media database, Vicki is available to work with you to produce quality images to meet your specifications and needs. Take a look at our Travel Photography page for examples of past projects.
Social Media Campaigns
MakeTimeToSeeTheWorld has over 110,000+ engaged followers across all major social media channels. We can promote your brand/product using your @ handle to mention your accounts and any designated hashtag.
We’d be happy to feature your brand on our site and social media channels through an article either written by your company, or by us which would then by published on this website and can be promoted across all our social media channels.
Hotel & Tour Reviews
Looking to have your hotel or tour professionally reviewed and shared on all our social media channels? We can offer honest and unbiased write-ups that are specified to our niche that will increase your brand awareness.
Social Media Management
We can provide management and take-overs of the following social media channels: Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest for travel and marketing brands. If organic growth, engagement and influence is your priority, Vicki is an expert in this field.
Social Media Following
- Average Page Views: 130,000+ monthly
- Average Unique Visitors: 95,000+ monthly
- PA: 46
- DA: 40
- Social Media Following: 110,00+
- USA – 52%
- AUS – 20%
- U.K. – 11%
- 25-34 – 44%
- 18-23 – 24%
- 35-44 – 13%
- 45-54 – 10%
- Others – 9%
- 77% Female
- 23% Male
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE MAKETIMETOSEETHEWORLD MEDIA KIT. (UPDATED 1 APRIL 2018)
If the above suits your brand/product and you’d like us to work together, send us an email at the address below.
For more information or details regarding any of the above information, prices or to ask any other question please contact me at: [email protected](dot)com
And if you have the feeling you’ve seen us somewhere before – you probably have! Check out of Featured Elsewhere Page for past collaborations!
Examples of MY WORK
- Wonderful Indonesia [Destination Campaign] The Best Places to Visit in Indonesia (inc a map + photos!)
Exploring Tana Toraja – Cultural Highlights and Things to do in Indonesia’s Highlands
Toraja Death Rituals: Effigies, Cave Burials… and the Walking Dead
- Sennhesier [Product Review] Sennheiser PCX550 – The Best Wireless Headphones for Travel
- HotWire [Press Release Promotion]
Las Vegas in 5* Luxury for Less
- Trails Asia [Tour Review] Trails Asia Sri Lanka Safari – An Ethical Small Group Adventure for Active Travelers
- P&O Comedy Cruise [Cruise Review] P&O Comedy Cruise – The Best Short Break In Australia!
- Barberyn Beach Ayurveda Resort [Hotel Review] Barberyn Beach Ayurveda Resort – Holistic Healing in Paradise
- eqUILIBRIA Seminyak [Hotel Review] eqUILIBRIA Seminyak – Luxury Private Villas in Seminyak Bali
- Villa Hotels [Hotel Review] Sun Island Resort & Spa – Affordable Luxury on an Island Paradise
+ inclusion in Plan the Perfect Maldives Vacation with Options for Every Budget
- Dive Oceanus [Dive shop review + experience]
Scuba Diving with Whale Sharks in the Maldives
- Google, Parks Australia & Christmas Island Tourism [Google Streetview + Pixel2 Campaign] Ultimate Travel Guide to Christmas Island – Things To Do, Where to Stay, Where to Eat, How to Get Around + Wifi Info!