Founded in November 2015, MakeTimeToSeeTheWorld is a travel website which focuses on getting the best out of a destination for time poor travelers who are trying to make the most of their vacation time – without breaking the bank!
Not focused outright on budget or luxury, MakeTimeToSeeTheWorld was created for budget conscious travelers who are not afraid to spend their money on incredible “must-have” experiences. Through informative destination guides, sample itineraries & travel tips, Vicki shows her readers where to save and where to splurge to ensure they have the most amazing travel experiences in whatever time they have.
Why work with Maketimetoseetheworld?
By working with us, your brand/destination will be given exposure to our 125,000+ engaged social media followers along with over 378,500+ pageviews from 272,5000+ unique monthly readers, building awareness and attracting highly targeted followers to your brand. Visitors spend on average 10 minutes 58 seconds on the site, and over 80% of our traffic comes from Organic searches.
Vicki prides herself on producing quality, engaging and influential content. Sharing her own personal recommendations and meticulously fact-checking contributions from guest posters, a single post comprises hours of research, design and investigation. The result is well written, informative and beautifully presented articles that keeps readers on the site, and keeps them coming back for more! Her passion and dedication to the site and her readers shines through with every post and collaboration.
What can Maketimetoseetheworld do for you?
Press Trips & Destination Partnerships
A sponsored media trip is the perfect way to increase the awareness of your destination and encourage people to book certain activities based on our recommendations. Vicki can provide social media shares, professional photography and videos, as well as informative, professional, inspirational and SEO-optimized articles on the website. By getting your brand on Page 1 of Google you’ll attract new customers for years after the campaign with evergreen promotional content (see below for examples).
Vicki is currently: in East Africa; and will be returning to Australia in April 2020.
DESTINATION & DRONE PHOTOGRAPHY
If you require professional images for a specific promotional campaign or simply to add to your media database, Vicki is available to work with you to produce quality images to meet your specifications and needs. Take a look at our Travel Photography page for examples of past projects.
Social Media Campaigns
MakeTimeToSeeTheWorld has over 125,000+ engaged followers across all major social media channels. We can promote your brand/product using your @ handle to mention your accounts and any designated hashtag.
We’d be happy to feature your brand on our site and social media channels through an article either written by your company, or by us which would then by published on this website and can be promoted across all our social media channels.
Hotel & Tour Reviews
Looking to have your hotel or tour professionally reviewed and shared on all our social media channels? We can offer honest and unbiased write-ups that are specified to our niche that will increase your brand awareness.
- Average Page Views: 378,500+ monthly (6 month Average – 1 July 19 – 31 December 19)
- Average Unique Visitors: 272,500+ monthly (6 month Average – 1 July 19 – 31 December 19)
- Average Time on Page: 10 minutes 58 seconds
- DA: 47
- PA: 43
- Social Media Following: 125,00+
- USA – 45%
- ASIA – 17%
- AUS – 16%
- U.K. – 10%
- CAN – 8%
- 25-34 – 44%
- 18-23 – 24%
- 35-44 – 13%
- 45-54 – 10%
- Others – 9%
- 77% Female
- 23% Male
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE MAKETIMETOSEETHEWORLD MEDIA KIT. (UPDATED 29 January 2020 and reflects an average of the last 6 months (1 July 19 – 31 December 19)).
For real time detailed channel breakdowns please click here
If the above suits your brand/product and you’d like us to work together, send us an email at the address below. However please note that I am not accepting new affiliate partners at this time, and do not work on a contra basis.
For more information or details regarding any of the above information, prices or to ask any other question please contact me at: maketimetoseetheworld@gmail(dot)com
And if you have the feeling you’ve seen us somewhere before – you probably have! Check out of Featured Elsewhere Page for past collaborations!
Examples of MY WORK
Christmas Island Teaser – 33k reach and 9k views in 1 week
8 Reason to Visit Sri Lanka – 2 million reach, 720,000 views & 18,000 shares
Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo in Under 1 Minute – 200k reach, 48k views in 2 weeks.
- Wonderful Indonesia [Destination Campaign] The Best Places to Visit in Indonesia (inc a map + photos!)
Exploring Tana Toraja – Cultural Highlights and Things to do in Indonesia’s Highlands (Keywords: Tana Toraja, Page 1)
Toraja Death Rituals: Effigies, Cave Burials… and the Walking Dead (Keywords: Toraja Death Rituals, Page 1)
- Sennhesier [Product Review] Sennheiser PCX550 – The Best Wireless Headphones for Travel
- HotWire [Press Release Promotion]
Las Vegas in 5* Luxury for Less
- Trails Asia [Tour Review] Trails Asia Sri Lanka Safari – An Ethical Small Group Adventure for Active Travelers
- P&O Comedy Cruise [Cruise Review] P&O Comedy Cruise – The Best Short Break In Australia!
- Barberyn Beach Ayurveda Resort [Hotel Review] Barberyn Beach Ayurveda Resort – Holistic Healing in Paradise (Keywords: Barberyn Beach Ayurveda Resort, Page 1)
- eqUILIBRIA Seminyak [Hotel Review] eqUILIBRIA Seminyak – Luxury Private Villas in Seminyak Bali
- Villa Hotels [Hotel Review] Sun Island Resort & Spa – Affordable Luxury on an Island Paradise
+ inclusion in Plan the Perfect Maldives Vacation with Options for Every Budget (Keywords: Maldives Vacation, Page 1)
- Dive Oceanus [Dive shop review + experience]
Scuba Diving with Whale Sharks in the Maldives
- Google, Parks Australia & Christmas Island Tourism [Google Streetview + Pixel2 Campaign] Ultimate Travel Guide to Christmas Island – Things To Do, Where to Stay, Where to Eat, How to Get Around + Wifi Info! (Keywords: Christmas Island & Travel to Christmas Island, Page 1)