Quick Info For The Middle East
Status: OK, so not an official continent in line with my other sections, but popular opinion is that the western parts of Asia are referred to as the Middle East and that region is centered around Western Asia, Turkey and Egypt.
Population: Over 411 Million (in 2018)
Countries within: 17 – Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Yemen
Languages Spoken: Over 1000 (some experts estimate almost 2000!)
Religion: Islam is the majority faith in all middle eastern countries with the exception of Israel.
Destination Guides for the Middle East
- Israel Travel Tips: What t Know Before You Go!
- Touring Israel with Abraham Tours – An Absolutely Epic Experience
- Hiking Masada for sunrise – the real truth about what to expect from a non-hiker!
- Perfect Dubai Itinerary – What to do in 3 Days in Dubai
- The Ultimate Dubai Bucket List – 10 Things You Can’t Miss!